I love my family soooo much! Its amazing having them here!! I cant believe how fast the week is going though! I cant believe I get married the day after tomorrow!!! AHHHHH!!! haha. I cant wait though!
We've havent done a whole lot since my familys been here. Its just been good to relax with them, and for Norm to get to know them better.
We went horseback riding yesterday, which was a lot of fun!! My fiance looks hot as a cowboy..haha. We had a big bonfire and bbq here last night too. It was probably the most people we've ever had in our house. The Lyon family came which was fun. We all used to be good friends in NS till they moved to BC. So it was nice to spend some time with them. They're comming to my wedding too, which will be nice.
I have my car back now!! Its so exciting! My dad got here Tuesday night with it. Norms always been really great at letting me use his, but its just different having my own back! Like today, im picking Reta up from the airport, and had told Norm about it, and he was like I dont want to put all those kms on my car. And I was like..I have my own car, so we dont have to!! haha Mom and I are gonna go shopping in the city this morning too. There's so many little last min things I need to get done. We're taking everyone to Banff today too. It will be nice to show them the moutains. And to go back to where Norm took me for our first date!!
So I got the dress situation all figured out! I tried it on again yesterday, and had a total breakdown..haha. Im so grateful for my mom..hha she took charge of the situation. She took it down to some lady in town, and told her it was an emergency! haha So im going today for a fitting, and it will be ready tomorrow. I think that was the last big thing I was stressed out about. I should get going and start my day! The next time I write I'll probably be Mrs. Nelson, how weird is that?!!
4 comments:
What was the dress situation? I missed that one!
Yeah fill me in on the dress situation too!!! I'm so excited bfor you and norm I cannot wait to see pictures from the big day and I'm even more excited to see you at the reception here...I just know you are going to look so beautiful!!!
I am so glad that the dress situation is solved...I read the story.
How exciting? Your getting married tomorrow.
Your famiy is there...great pictures by the way.
You will be the bell of the ball. I can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress. COngrats and have fun. See you next week at the reception.
Have a wonderful day! Wish I could see you all dolled up! As not just your friend but the girl that knew you when you were little and was then your YW president...I'm feeling very proud right now....a little old mind you but very proud! Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment