Saturday, November 17, 2007

Its been a while..

Its been a while since I last wrote...so I dont know where to start.

Well its offical, I have now changed jobs more than anyone I know! haha I finished at the daycare last week. I enjoyed the kids I was working with, but it wasnt really enough money. So now, im working for Wheat Country Special Needs. Its an interesing job. I really like the ladies I work with though, so its good:) Lets see if I can keep this one for longer than a month! haha
So I had my first weekend away from Norm since we've been married. My sister in laws and I had a girls weekend in Banff! Its was weird to be away from him, for even just 2 nights. It made me miss him, and made us both appreciate eachother more:) Our girls weekend was way fun though! We relaxed, did our nails, soaked in the hot tub, went hiking, and went out...and of course ate a bunch of chocolate and all the other junk food I never eat anymore! haha We stayed in a nice lodge. The view from my window was beautiful, but when I went to take a pic of it, on our last day, it was snowing, so its hard to see.

Here are some pics...:)

This is the last pic I have if my hair long...I was tired of having to straighten, or curl it everyday cause of the last of my perm that I had in there. So last weekend I was up in Calgary, and decided I wanted to just chop out the perm! So I went to visit Diana, and she gave me an amazing hair cut! I dont have any pics of it yet, but i'll put some up when I take some:)
Speaking of D, in my last entry I was writting about how its a small world, well it turns out its even smaller! haha Diana went to Manitoba a little while ago, met Kristi at church!! Its crazy!
Its time for bed:)..I'll try to write more often from now on! haha

2 comments:

The Bing's said...

awww sounds like you had a fun girls weekend...I understand about missing the husband...I hate when Brandon has to work over night and I don't get to see him!! I hope the new job is good, and Post a picture of the new hair I cannot wait to see it. Caleb and Tara did a great job in the primary presentation they were too cute and said their parts soooo well you would have been way proud!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great girls weekend! It's a good idea. Can't wait to see your new hair cut, I'm sure it's super nice