Sunday, December 23, 2007

Surpise...

Well...I have lots of exciting stuff to write about!!!
First of all, most of you probably know this by now, but if not, Im Pregnant!! How crazy is that?! haha. Im only about 10 weeks right now, Im due July 22nd. I've been SOOOOOOOOO SICK!!! Its no fun at all!! haha. Im just hoping that in a few weeks i'll be beter. I've been taking some medication that I got from the doctor for it, it helps a bit. Anyhow, Norm and I are both super excited about it! Even though it was somewhat of a surprise, who knew that I'd be ovulating the day I was suposed to start my period. We both really wanted kids though, so its a good surprise:) Its so cute how into it Norm is. He went shopping the other day when I was working, and bough a crib and bunch of other baby stuff. He was setting up the baby room a bit last night, it was so cute!! haha SOOOOO many people are prego right now, its crazy!!! My sister in law is pregnant with twins, my best friend is pregnant, and there's a couple that Norm and I hang out with here, and she's pregnant too! Its nice though to have other people going through the same thing with me:)
Here's a picture of our baby at 5 weeks and 1 day old! haha

So in other news, I have another new job..haha. Im still working with the special needs ladies, but I couldnt do it full time anymore, being sick and whatnot. And I couldnt deal with working nights anymore. So im staying there part time, working a few evenings and saturdays. But for full time, im working at the elementary school here as a teaching assistant. I really enjoy it!! Its nice to have 2 weeks off for Christmas!! I took the time off from my other job too, so Norm and I are in Calgary now for a week and a bit, staying with Norms parents. It should be fun:) Norm also got a new job. Its nice, cause he's making so much more money!!! Which will be good once I take maternity leave. He's working for a company called CerPro, its an oil and gas company. He works about 70 hours a week!! But its nice that he gets time off for Christmas too!!
Anyhow, its time for supper...so I should get going.
To finish here's a pic of my new hair...that I promised.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking "where is she sitting?" then I laughed because when I was there the room was so full of our crap we could hardly walk! Looks good now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a surprise! Hope you start to feel better soon.

Kristi Drennan said...

Again I'm excited for ya! I'm also excited for your job. I loved working as a teaching assistant. My best job yet!!! Congrats again!