So Christmas was good. It was my first Christmas away from home, but it was great. Norms family was so good at doing everything to make it the best for me!! Christmas eve we stayed at Norms brothers new house, and we got to relax in their jacuzzi tub, it was very nice:)
New years was a lot of fun as well. Sadly I didnt take any pictures of the night though:( We got together with 2 other married couples, and crashed the ysa dance..haha. It wasnt nearly as akward as I thought it would be. Then again there are so many ysa here, no one would have noticed..haha. Then after the dance, we went to Denny's for breakfast at like 2am. It was great:) And I got my first new years kiss! haha I never had a boyfriend over New Years. Anyhow, on New Years Eve we got a call from Norms brother Aaron, who was headed to BC for the night. On his way there, with his girlfriend and some friends, they hit a MOOSE!!! They are so lucky to be alright!! Here's some pics of his car, which didnt make out as well as they did.
So im starting to get a cute baby belly now..haha. I had to buy maternity pants the other week. I have a few pics, but cant find my camera cord to pic them on my computer. I'll post them when I find it though!! I had an ultasound 2 weeks ago. It was so weird to see this little thing inside me!! The little guy or girl wouldnt turn around for us to see its face. So the girl pushed really hard on my stomach with the ultrasound thing, and the baby still wouldnt move! haha. All it did was kick back! It was so cute. It reminded me of a frog kicking. haha. We have our next ultrasound on Valentines Day:) Im pretty excited for it!! Its nice cause out here, they'll tell you what you're having. So im hoping that this time our baby will cooperate!! haha. I cant wait to find out!!!!
Im super excited for Valentines Day this year, aside from our ultrasound, and it being my first Valentines Day with my Husband, im also flying home that night!!!! I leave Calgary at 11:20 pm, and fly overnight, im gonna be exhusted by the time I get there, but it'll be worth it. Im staying for 10 days, and im so excited!! Im gonna miss my husband like crazy!! But there was a good seat sale, and I have the week off from school, so I just couldnt pass it up!! I figure it will be the last chance I get to go home without a baby. Which is so weird to think about!!! Im also looking forward to warmer weather!! You wouldnt believe how cold it is here!!! The last few days it's been -40ish, with a windchill of -50!!! Its too cold for me!!!
Anyhow, thats all I have to write about right now. I'll try to be a more faithful blogger from now on!!!


2 comments:
Thanks...that was so great...I've been missing your updates and the baby notifications. Can't wait to see pictures of your baby bump and I'm sure when I see you in February it will be even cuter!!! I'm so glad you had such a great first married Christmas, you sound like you've married into a great family!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
Kristi wants to see belly pictures!
Post a Comment