Monday, February 11, 2008

Puppy update..

My puppy is sooooo cute!!! haha He's turned 2 months old today!! He's grown so much since we got him!! He's almost doubled in size!! He's so smart! He's learning stuff so fast. Norm taught him how to "sit" and "come", it took him no time at all. He was a naughty puppy yesterday though. We went to church, and left him in his kennel in the kitchen while we were gone. So while we were gone, Rocky had an accident on his bed. And well, rather then just leave it there and go to the other side of his kennel, he decided that he needed to get it out of his kennel!! So yep, I came home to poo flung all over my kitchen!! It was soooooo gross!! Ever since i've been pregnant, I have a weaker stomach, and cant handle stuff like that!! haha. He was covered in it too, so Norm gave him his first bath, and I attempted to clean up his mess without gaging. It was probably one of the grossest things i've had to clean..or well maybe tied with the time I had to clean up puke at work..but yea. Other than that, he's a perfect puppy. He's starting to sleep almost all the way through the night too, which is good:)
I cant believe that I come home in 4 days!!! I am so excited!!! I have so much that I need to get done before I get home though..ahhh!! haha. I have so much to pack, and im scared im going to forget something. Pregnancy is making me forget everything!! haha Im seriously losing it! haha. Tonight I sat waiting for my visiting teachers, and was getting mad cause they were so late, and then realized that it was Monday, not Tuesday..haha. Anyhow, I cant wait to see my family and friends!!! But the closer it gets, I have to admit that im getting a bit sad..haha. Im leaving Norm on our first Valentines Day together. Im going to be in Nova Scotia for 10 days, which will be the longest i've gone without seeing Norm, since I met him, 9 months ago..haha. Its crazy when I think how much has changed in a year!! I had to teach a lesson in Young Womens a few weeks ago now on preparing for eternal marriage. And part of it was about how they should prepare now to meet their eternal companion, cause you never know when you might meet then. I so related to that!! Its so weird to think that when I moved here in May, I had a boyfriend back east, and a plan of how my life was going to be. I had moved here to save up money to serve a mission, 6 months after a certain boy left, and then hopefully live happliy ever after. 3 weeks later, that plan was totally turned upside down. Never had I ever thought that less than a year later i'd be married and pregnant!! But I couldnt be happier:)

Anyhow, enough rambling!! I still havent found my camera cord!!:( Im going to use my moms when I get home, so i'll have a bunch of pics to upload soon!! But for now, I took a pic of my puppy on my webcam, its not great quality, but you can see a bit what he looks like:) He's way
cuter when he's awake..haha. But I wasnt about to wake him up..lol

2 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

sooo cute that little puppy! Breaking you in for motherhood!

Kristiane said...

He's a very cute puppy! Hope your time in the scosh goes well!