I cant diss my husband though, he's been pretty amazing lately:) He's surprised me a few times now by just randomly bringing me home chocolate. He's been more romantic lately as well. I think he's starting to realize that, "hey, in like 4 months it wont be just me and my wife". Mr."I dont like to spend money" has booked a weekend away in Banff in April. We're going with his brother and his wife. Its gonna be fun! I like going to the mountains, just all the trees remind me of NS. And its nice to get away and relax.
Speaking of Norm though, you'll never guess what he did..aha. He's been bugging me for months to let him shave his head again. And well..I like his hair..haha. But the other day, i'd had enough, and finally broke down and said fine do it now. His arguement was that if he does it now it'll be back in time for the baby, so thats fair enough. So while he was shaving it, he decided that it would be cool to shave a mohawk. Thankfully it only lasted a day..haha. but here's some pics.
So my little puppy is getting HUGE! I took him to the vet yesterday for his last shots, and he weighs 29.8lbs! He's not even 4 months old yet! haha. He's so cute though..haha. He's had a bad habit lately of taking socks into his kennel, and trying to chew them. Its so hard to be stern with him about it, cause its so cute what he does. We'll look at him, and say, "what are you doing?" and he covers the sock with both his paws, and puts his head down, looking up at us like "nothing"..lol. He made me sooooo mad today though! Usually when I get a shower, I make sure I put my bra on the bed, so he doesnt get it. But not thinking today, I left it on the bathroom floor. When I got outta the shower he had chewed right through the strap!! Being pregnant, I hardly have any bras that fit me anymore, and now its even less! haha
Its been a pretty boring week. I love having time off, but it sucks not having any friends out here. I pretty much just sit around waiting for Norm to get home from work..haha. I've been starting to work on my wedding thank you cards though, way overdue! haha.
So when I was in school the other week, I had a kid in gr. 4 come up and ask me what a condom is! haha I was shocked and didnt know what to say..haha. So I told him that it was something he should ask his parents. And then this other kid there, was all like, Mrs. Nelson, do you not know what it is?! haha I almost felt like saying, just cause im pregnant, doesnt mean I dont know what it is..but I didnt..haha. I just couldnt believe that kids in gr.4 were already talking about stuff like that. I think I was in at least gr 7. Turns out that it all started from this one kid telling some others that her sister, who wasnt much older had bought some to use with her boyfriend. It kinda scares me having kids now a days..lol.
Well..I should get back to my cards..
2 comments:
why to guys go through that stage of having a mohwak...MEN!!!!1
That's crazy what the kids asked! It is very scary!!! I don't know...I think I totally dig the mohawk on Norm. Matt says the next time we cut Isaiah's hair (yes we already cut it) he wants to do a mohawk so I said why not...whatever. Guy's hair grows so fast!
Post a Comment