Thursday, July 31, 2008

My last night babyless...


Well here it is...my last belly pic...I figured I should take just one more before bed..so thats why I dont have makeup on..:s haha
I have to admit that part of me is gonna miss having this baby belly. For the first time in my life I didnt feel self concious about my weight all the time..haha. Now I wont have an excuse anymore. Speaking of weight, get this..haha. So I was talking to one of my sister in laws the other day, and we were talking about how the ultrasound lady said that the baby is probably around 8 pounds 5 onces. She was going on about how its not gonna be fun to push her out..and I said im okay with it..cause...with my pregnancy i've only gained 22 pounds, and if she's 8.5 that only leaves me like 14 pounds to lose. And she said, well you were overweight to start with. Gee thanks! haha
I am so excited to meet my little one tomorrow! But at the same time its so weird to know when you're going into labor. I was kinda hoping for the whole, "Norm, we need to go to the hospital now" moment. But I guess I shouldnt complain as long as she comes out! haha. She does still have 9 hours to make an entrance on her own.
Speaking of which..im off to bed..I have to get up at 6am tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Rude!!! You were not overweight to start with, good heavens. Only 22 lbs! I`ve gained 30 already so I`ll probably double what you gained. Good luck and can`t wait to see pics of Baby Nelson!!

The Bing's said...

WHAT????? are you for real that she said that to you...I am in shock... you overweight... I don't think so. You have looked great before and during your pregnancy...I think you've looked adorable in all your pictures and I wish I looked as cute as you without make-up!! Hope all goes well today I'll be thinking about you and I cannot wait to see pictures!!!!! Love ya!

Tigriswillreign said...

Uh, Ouch! Bet I can guess which one, cuz it sure as heck wasn't me!!