We've had a pretty good 2 weeks. My mom went back last week, which was sad:( Especially since its not looking like we're gonna be moving back this fall. I am coming to visit either next month, or October though. So it wasnt as sad as it could have been! haha
Im finally starting to really feel better from having Rebecca. It had been a week since she was born, and I was still super swollen and in pain. So I went in to the doctor, and turned out that my stitches were infected. So I got some drugs for that. And then from being on antibiotics, Rebecca got a yeast infection and thrush. So now she's on drugs too. Poor baby.
Rebecca is just starting to un mix up her days and nights. For her first week she would sleep ALL day, and then wake up at like 1am and wanna party. We tried everything to keep her awake during the day!! She just likes her sleep!
So anyhow, this past weekend was a busy one for us! Norms sister Lindsay got married!! It was super nice! They got sealed in the same room we did, so it was nice to be there almost a year later. Here's a pic of her and her new husband Kyle. He's a great guy! We are so excited to have him in the family!
And here's a pic of Norm, Rebecca and I. It was funny. I was walking out of the temple with Norms grandmother, and its all quiet right. And she turns to me, and says, "you dont look like you just had a baby, you have your figure back, thats disgusting!"...loud enough for people around us to hear! haha
After all the busy wedding stuff, Sunday was Rebecca's baby blessing. I love that I have a husband that is able to listen to the spirit. It was an amazing blessing!!!
Here are some pics from her big day..
I think thats all I have to say for now. We're off to Calgary. Hannah flies back to NS tomorrow. Its been great having her around!! She's such a big help. Norms going camping from Thursday till Saturday. Im not gonna know what to do with no help! I've been so used to having people around.
3 comments:
You'll make it through the weekend! Hopefully you're both feeling better, stitches are bad enough let alone when they're infected. Ugg!! You do look great, not like you just had a baby at all!
I love that pic of Norm holding Rebecca in front of that art with practically the same thing!
Your baby is so cute! I hope you and Rebecca are recovering. Motherhood certainly looks good on you and your hubby(maybe I should have said parenthood).
Post a Comment