Saturday, November 15, 2008

Poor headband...

I just wanted to post this pic, of Rebecca in her coordinating headband and dress, since its the last time she was able to wear the headband. Stupid Rocky! lol. I think he's having some jealousy issues with her. He's so nice to her, and protects her and whatnot, but lately i've caught him trying to chew up her stuff! I cant let him in the baby room anymore. I caught him one day with this headband in his mouth, and saved it. But I was too late the other night. Its destroyed! I had it in her diaper bag, and he went right in and bug it out, crazy dog! It looks like we might only have him for another week. I donno if im ready to give him up though, its hard:(
So we had the realtor come over yesterday and did all the paper work with her. Our house will be on MLS on Monday. Im just hoping that with it being on there, someone will see it, and buy it!! I spent all week getting my house spotless..lol. and now that it's clean, I donno what to do with myself. Norms working today, from 6am till late tonight. Its so boring living here with no friends! lol. I've been doing a lot of baking though. I've done so much, that Norms started complaining about it..aha. Right now we have tomato cake, chocolate brownie cookies, and oatmeal chocolate chip raisin cookies..lol
In my last post about home, I forgot to mention that while back there, I got hooked on the Twilight series! lol I was determined not to...but Hannah has all the books, and was like just try the first one, you'll love it. And I was like, yea ok..and well that was that. Im almost done the 3rd book now, and im super excited to see the movie!!
Speaking of reading, I think im gonna go read for the afternoon, but just one last thing!
So I might be going home for Christmas, to surprise my family, (dont worry they dont read this)
and its come to my attention that its going around, through the Nelson grapevine, that the reason im going back so soon is that Norm and I are having marriage problems, and im going back for some space to think about things. So just for the record..I would be going back cause ITS CHRISTMAS, and I wanna spend Christmas with my family. And on top of that, if I go back, Norms coming with me! haha. soo ummm yea..hope that clears things up!

5 comments:

Kristi Drennan said...

umm that's weird...random rumors..always nice! glad you liked the tomato soup cake! next just make chick pea choc chip cookies and then your treats are half good for you!

Anonymous said...

that is weird...hopefully you guys can make it here to surprise your family, they'd love that! And good luck with the house, fingers crossed

Sharee said...

Hey! that poor headband! So sad! Your treats all sound really good!

Let the party begin... said...

Hahahaha, that's me having a chuckle at the whole "rumor" thing! Glad you cleared that up for us(as if we needed it). Maybe I should try selling my house too, to get me motivated to clean it from top to bottom. Sorry to hear about the bow but it's a cute story about the dog.

Tigriswillreign said...

lol! I hadn't heard the whole you-guys-are-having-problems thing! That's hilarious!

Uh, tomato cake??? I think that's something I'll have to try to believe...

Don't forget to bring back Eclipse this weekend!! I'm re-reading the series and need the next 2 books as soon as possible! ;) I'm totally stoked about the movie, too!

As far as boredom, I understand. I totally went nuts when home with Taylor even though Shawn's fam was nearby. I didn't have a car and felt totally isolated. I'm not really good at seeking out friends, etc. I do have the advantage of more possible friends due to the number of young families in our ward, so I feel for you! All I can suggest is that you try not to turn to your NS family so much for support... We love you here, too, and we're closer! ;)