Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My new love...

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my sexy husband?? Well in case I havent, I love him sooo much! Especially when he gets me early birthday presents! I'd like to introduce you to my newest love, Mr. Nikon D40.
I have always had a dream of being a professional photographer..lol.and if thats not gonna happen, at least I have a nice camera to take pics of Becca and pretend im a professional..lol So , I might as well show you what he can do..lol. We went to Lethbridge with Norm yesterday, to shop and all that fun stuff, and since it was 19 degrees out, we went for a picnic down by the bridge, and I got to practice with my new toy, so here's some pics!














Aside from that, there's not too much new in my life. Becca's still teething, and cranky as ever! We went to Calgary last weekend, and the little monkey just freaked out, and wouldnt sleep, we had to drive her around the block, and let her sleep all night in her car seat. It was brutal! I've decided lately that im gonna work with my creative side more, so i've started singing again, painting, and sewing. Rebecca has an obsession with tags on her toys. If she has a toy with a tag on it, its right in her mouth! So the other day I decided that I would make her a tag blanket. I just took 2 pieces of fabric, and put folded ribbon between it, and sewed it, she loves it!!

Well, im off to clean. Im hoping that this warmer weather will bring someone out to buy our house!! Here's to dreaming!lol

4 comments:

Julia said...

lyla also loves tags. kellie l got her a blankie with ribbon all over it and its her fav.
glad you got a new camera. i personally am not into photography, but joshis and i know he loves having a nice camera to play with.
good job on the pictures :)

Anonymous said...

nice camera and cute pics...Karington loves to chew on her tag blanket too

Kristi Drennan said...

congrats on the camera!

go to thepioneerwoman.com to her photography section...she has great tips!! And super easy to understand!!

great photos too!!
xo

Tigriswillreign said...

Soooo nice!