Ok, I'm trying to post from my phone, so I'm hoping this works!
So we booked our tickets yesterday, to fly to Nova Scotia next Tuesday!! Norm called the military and they still don't have his training date, and said it could be a while. So we decided to go and live with my parents. At least there I have a job. I don't know why I thought we could get everything done in a week though! I'm going crazy trying to pack up our house, rent it, sell our car, pack for the next 7 or 8 months...ahhhhhhh!!!so norm will be there with me for at least a month or 2. If anyones husbands love football, paintball, action movies, working out and all that other guy stuff, Norm would love to make some new friends! Lol. Gotta get back to packing, which is really hard with a baby I might add! See most of you soon!!!
Fabrics.
17 years ago
5 comments:
I feel for you!!! When we sold our first house we only had three weeks to finish the basement and pack all with a baby! It is crazy! Good luck. I guess will see you soon!
yay!excited to have you back here!
i can rent josh to your husband. they can be lovers. and then we can have girl dates. yay.
I'd say you're in need for some serious downtime when you come back here!
Time for an update girl!!!
Check out Avi's glasses on my blog!
Post a Comment