So im back!!! I know its been a while. I guess I just found it hard to blog over the summer with working full time and then being a mom. Also, most of the people that read my blog, I was with them, so it seemed pointless. But now that i've moved back to the other side of the country, I guess I should keep everyone updated:)
So we're back in Calgary Alberta! and so far loving it!! Things seem to be falling into place for us, which is a nice change:) Norm has a new job that he's liking so far, and he'll be making enough so that I can stay home with my little princess. I plan on doing esthetics out of my home, and still doing my nursing covers for a bit of extra income on the side. Im looking into taking a photo course from the New York Institute of Photography, my mom is taking it right now, and it looks super fun!
Becca is getting so big and grown up! She such a little girl, and I love it! She's finally sleeping through the night which is great! She also tells me when she wants to go to bed now, its so cute. Her favorite sayings are "uh-oh", "ah ah ahhh" (with the finger waving), "mmmmm", "ma ma", and if you ask her something she says "hmmmm" and puts her finger to her head like she's thinking. She's been pretty slow to talk, but so was her dad, and he talks just fine now, so im not worried. She totally understands what we're saying to her so thats good. She's excited to be a big sister and loves babies. She calls them "neh nehs". When I tell her there's a baby in mommys tummy she says " no ma ma, no" Maybe she thinks I ate one..lol
Im now 11 weeks pregnant, and so far not enjoying it! I'm about 20 times sicker this time than I was with Becca, this is gonna be my last kid for sure! lol Im hoping that in a few weeks the all day sickness will go away! Here's hoping!! I've lost 6lbs, but already have to wear a bella band cause my pants are too tight lol maybe im having twins lol
Anyhow, im off to take Becca out to play, so i'll leave you with some pics of her playing in the leaves the other day. Its totally fall out here, but I dont mind. The humidity was getting to me in NS.
Fabrics.
17 years ago


1 comment:
Oh sure, you'll update for NS but not for AB... :(
lol
Glad to hear things are falling into place for you guys! Congrats on the little one in utero!
Post a Comment