We have internet again at home! yay!!
I cant believe its December 1st already! Im getting so excited for Christmas!!
Almost 2 weeks ago, I went for my 18 week ultrasound. It was the longest ultrasound i've ever had! She checked EVERYTHING and the baby wasnt cooperating lol I had to get up a few times and jump around, which let me say isnt fun when you have a super full bladder! argh! They wait till the end to bring in your husband, and I said to the lady watch with our luck by the time my husband gets in here this baby wont show us what they are. She said oh, dont say that. Well guess what? ha ha As soon as Norm came in, she went to check and the baby had its legs crossed! Of course! Becca did the same thing, so I think its a girl ( i've thought that all along anyways) Becca came in with Norm at the end, and we told her it was a baby on the screen, and she said awww cute, hi! and the baby waved, it was so cute!
Here's a few pics of our little one.
I cant stand not knowing for sure what im having, so i've booked in at UC Baby on the 11th to find out.
Here's a pic of me at 19 weeks..I feel like im still in the fat? or prego? stage lol But I dont wanna rush being huge, so thats ok.
I've been busy getting ready for Christmas around here, we've got our tree up, i've been making lots of ornaments for it, and doing lots of baking. I've also decided to keep Christmas easy this year, so im making a lot of my gifts.
Here's a few pics of my Christmas Girl to end this post, I'll update soon with pics of our new place!





1 comment:
I've never heard of them not letting the hubby there for the whole thing.....that's so weird!
Post a Comment