Can I just say that I am SOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
Im here at my parent in laws place for the after noon trying to kill time! My family flys in in less than 2 hours and I cant wait!!!! I've missed them sooooooo much!! Its all still so weird, I cant believe they get here today! And that I go through the temple tomorrow, and get married in 5 days!!! AHHHHHH!!! Its all too much to take in..haha
So I tried on my wedding dress the other day for the first time since I bought it...:s. I thought that with my crinoline and heals it wouldnt need to be hemmed..but its still an inch too long!! im totally freaking out and trying to find someone who can hem it for me in 5 days!! ahhhhhh!!! Other then that most of the wedding stuff is all set. I had my 2nd trial run with my hair today, I love it! My sister in law is amazing!!! Im so happy with it!!!
We just realized that with the rush hour traffic we need to leave early...i'll write more later!
Fabrics.
17 years ago
3 comments:
I am glad you tried on the dress...now and not later.
Its exciting that everything is coming to a an amazing end.
I know your family is excited to see you, they have missed you tons too.
Again Congrats to you and norman.
oooh exciting times!!
YAY for going to the temple! Nate and I went last night and it was only my third session. It's really cool because after the initial introduction to the ceremony you can sit back and think about what's happening more and learn. I hope it was a GREAT experience for you:)
Post a Comment