

I cant believe I let it go so long without writing an entry. I keep meaning to, then get side tracked with wedding stuff!
So I quit my job today!! haha. I'd had enough. I did enjoy it for the first little bit, but can I just say, some people are gross! You wouldn't believe the kinda stuff I had to deal with cleaning room..its was just gross!! I also had to clean the bar bathrooms last week, and that was disgusting!!! There was dried up puke on the floor that I had to soak then clean..blah! So even though I really liked the girls I worked with, it felt good to walk in there and quit! haha My sister in law is opening a restaurant just a block away from me, so im working there now full time as a waitress. I think i'll like it a lot better!!
Im getting soooooooooo excited!!! My family gets here in like 5 days!!! I havent seen them for 4 months! And I cant wait!!! Norm keeps saying that im more excited to see them then get married, and I have to admit that right now, yea I am! haha
All the wedding stuff is pretty much done now. Im just working on my flowers, the sideshow, and music right now. The easy stuff:) I cant believe our big day is getting sooooooo close! It doesn't really seem real yet!!
So Norm and I have a new little niece!! She is sooooooooooooo cute!! and tiny!! Kinda makes me want one, but not really.haha. I can wait a while:)
Norm got his firefighters uniform tonight, he looks way hot in it! haha There's just something about a boy in uniform! haha.
I should get to bed...im not used to working early anymore, and I have to be up early tomorrow! I'll try to update more often!!
3 comments:
Glad to see an update. Even gladder to hear you dumped that job...that sounds gross! That's great you get to work at Jacquline's restaurant! That'll be fun and tips are always good! Hope you have a fun time with your family. Big day is coming quick!
Ohhh your new neice is too cute...congratulations on being an auntie...it's the best feeling!! I can understand why you quit your job it really does sound quite yucky...i wouldn't have been able to do it. My mo got your invite this week it's really cute...she's just wondering who it includes?? Let me know so I can pass it on because she wants to RSVP...I know what RSVP's can be like so I make sure the fam is always on top of it now!! Anyway glad to hear things are coming along really well!!! Can't wait to see you in September!
I agree...no one should have to put up with that...its not worth the money to clean up after someone.
So, less than a week left...are you getting nervous?
I can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment