Saturday, July 26, 2008

Anytime Now Baby!!!





So im 1 week and 1 day overdue!!! I just want this baby OUT!! haha. I've heard so many women say "im done with being pregnant" and I always thought, it isnt that bad, I can deal with this. But now im at the point where "im done!" haha. I went to the doctor yesterday, and she stripped my membranes, which was way painful! But lets hope it speeds things up. If I dont go this weekend, I have an ultrasound Monday, and they'll decide from there if they're going to induce me. I've pretty much tried everything to bring on labour. Even jumping on a trampoline, but if anyone has any advice, maybe there's something I havent tried.
Here's a few pics taken almost a week ago..My belly button has even popped, doesnt that mean she's done?!



So anyhow...we had a tornado touch down about 5 mins from my house the other week. We were home when it happened, and had no idea! Here's the news story.
My mom has been here now for a week and 1/2. Its been so nice to have her around. She wont relax though..haha.. She's been baking, doing laundry, taking Rocky for walks, and even totally reorganized my tupperware cupboard!
We all went to Heritage Park last Saturday with Dana, Shawn, their kids and Diana and her kids. It was way fun! There was lots to see and do. My mom took lots of pics!! I'll post a few.

Mom and me.


Oh, my sister in law had her baby..on my due date! She was 3 weeks early. He's so tiny. They named him Landon Edwin. We're glad we're having a girl, cause Landon was the boy name we had chosen. Here's a pic of him with my mom.

I think thats pretty much all I have to write about right now. Im gonna go for a LONG walk and see if I can get things going. Hopefully this will be my last post babyless!!

3 comments:

The Bing's said...

Your turn is due right about now...I can't believe it's been a week and a day...this little girl just wants to make a grand entrance I think!!!! I hope you go before Monday...but if not I hope they'll decide to induce you that day! Your still looking cute, those belly shots are really nice...so nice that you and your mom are getting to hangout before the baby...she looks good holding a baby though she'll be a great grandma!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear what her name will be!!! Lots of love!!!!

Anonymous said...

you poor thing!! I tried everything with Ethan and nothing made me go into labor...even castor oil...that just was miserable!! So I wouldn't bother doing anything crazy, I am sure she'll make her entrance soon. She has taken enough time now!!

Kristi Drennan said...

yoga ball...bounce bounce bounce. Also red raspberry tea...that's what I did and I went early. Mind you...that could just be the way it is. You could just start pushing and see how that works out...just kiddin! good luck my dear friend. xox