what fun pictures to go along with your post...so great to see you gals over the holiday, just wish you could have made a OTH night. Becca is getting soooo big!!! Those princess costumes are all so pretty!! Keep us posted on the spa website, wish I lived closer because I'd come for a visit!
5 comments:
She looks like Tara with that wig on! So cute and you look fabulous my dear friend! xox
the wig kills me!
that wig is something! Cute pictures
what fun pictures to go along with your post...so great to see you gals over the holiday, just wish you could have made a OTH night. Becca is getting soooo big!!! Those princess costumes are all so pretty!! Keep us posted on the spa website, wish I lived closer because I'd come for a visit!
Ariel! She is getting so big! I can't believe it! She was so little whe you were here and now she is smiling and playing and everything! I love it!
Post a Comment