I keep trying to find the time to sit down and write about my vacation. But it seems like since i've been back from NS i've been super busy all the time!
So here's my attempt to write about everything at once!
So our vacation was just what I needed!! Rebecca and I were in NS for 5 weeks! and Norm was there for 2! Because of flights, he had to come back on the 24th:( It was sad that he wasnt there for Becca's first Christmas, but it was nice that we both got to spend Christmas with our own families.
Christmas was great! All my cousins came back for it too, so it was nice to see them, and for them to meet Rebecca. It was kinda different without my brother there though. He's in New Zealand until April! He's just traveling around, doing his own thing, and loving it! And it was my first Christmas without my grandfather, so that was kinda different too. Rebecca enjoyed her first Christmas! She LOVED the wrapping paper! lol It was kinda funny the day after Christmas I was changing her, and there was this huge red streak in her diaper. Thinking it was blood I freaked out and called my mom in. After checking it out more, we discovered that it was just a piece of tissue paper.
Between Christmas and coming back here we didnt do a whole lot. We did some boxing day shopping, got together with family and friends, went to see Twilight, and thats about it. Oh, and we took LOTS of pics! I love my moms camera!! I'll put pics at the bottom of this post!
So now we're back in Alberta! We came back to a chinook. For my first week back it was great! I think our high was 18C!! But somehow that didnt melt all the snow in my backyard! We still have about 4 feet out there! Rebecca and I have spent our days cleaning, unpacking, reorganizing, and redecorating! I've been working on her room a bit. I figure since our house isnt selling, and looks like we'll be here a bit longer than planned, that i'd customize it more.
Also another reason im reorganizing is cause im opening my own esthetic business!! Norms losing his tv room..lol. and im transforming it into a spa! lol I've almost got it set up, and im just waiting for my business licence to be approved. But im super excited! I'll upload pics of my room when im done! and my website info when I have it finished!
Norms been in school for almost a month now, and he's loving it! He's made a lot of new friends, and is enjoying his program! He just hates the hour commute each way! He stays down there some nights, but then I hate staying here alone..lol..so its a lose lose situation.
Anyhow, I think thats all I have to update about. Im gonna do another post of all pics!
* blogger wont let me upload any pics right now! argh!! i'll try again later!*
Fabrics.
17 years ago
4 comments:
it was great to see you while you were here...sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your family. I wouldn't say no to 18C right now!!
Aww I want pics!! :)
Cute pics! i can't wait t see pics of rebecca'a room! and your sps!
ooo a spa. sounds fun!
glad norm is liking school, too bad its an hour commute. dang lucky daddys who get to leave the house :)
Post a Comment