Last night we got to go out on a group date + Rebecca..lol. We went out with Lindsay (Norms sister) and her husband Kyle, and Norms friend Niels, and his girlfriend Julie. They're so much fun to hang out with! We went to this cute place called the Red Dog Diner. The food was way good, and best of all way cheap! lol Then we went bowling. I hadn't bowled in forever! I think I had the second lowest score, but it was still way fun! Here's some bowling pics, to make up for my lack of pics last entry.
Julie and Niels
Kyle and Lindsay
5 comments:
Cute headbands...I think your dollar store is probably better stocked than ours!! I havent been bowling in forever...my score would probably beat yours for lowness!!
Your bows are really cute. I just went bowling last weekend. First time in over 6 years I think, and it was so much fun. I actually won with an embarrassing score of 74, lol! Group dates are fun and Becca is so adorable!
cute pics! I love your blog background too!
Cute pictures! looks like it was a lot of fun. I like the headbands too!
I'm so sad I don't get to make bows! (I guess I could make them as gifts though) But I will make the ribbon soother clips & some blankets...so that'll be fun.
Looks like you guys had a really fun night! I think my score the last time I bowled was a 36...no joke. I'm pathetic with my aim.
Post a Comment