Monday, March 2, 2009

7 months old, and spa pictures!

I cant believe my little girl is 7 months old already!! I donno where the time has gone!! Its crazy. She has such a little personality now. And her motor skills have improved so much this past month, it blows me away. She's also started "talking" a lot more too. She says "hi dada", "nana", "awww ma" and her latest is "hanaaa", and she's started growling at things and people..lol
Here are some pics we took of her on her 7 month birthday.


"I said no more pics!"
I also took some pics of my spa room to show you all. There's still a few fine touches I need to add, but for the most part its done. Im just working on getting the health inspector to come approve me for my business licence. So here's some pics..




These are my pens I made, for clients to use to fill out forms.


I hope you're all having a great day!! Its 12C here today, and sunny! Im loving it! Gives me hope that spring is on its way!!

8 comments:

Channynba said...

Wow..you have started an in home business that is awesome. Love the pics of Rebecca. She is so cute.

As Lovers Go said...

I need a spa day!!! I love the artwork what a relaxing atmosphere ;) haha

Let the party begin... said...

OoooooohhhhhhhI wish you were here with your spa room, I sure could use one, lol! It looks wonderful and Rebecca is adorable.

Let the party begin... said...

PS...I loved the story about Mellissa. You're right it is a small world, lol!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh I had no idea you all had a blog!!! Your baby girl is a dolly!! How is it that lil Norm (how I know him as) is old enough to have a wife and a baby?? What a cute family you all are! I'm adding you to my blog roll so I can sneak peeks at you from time to time. PS. Who else in the family has blogs?? I want to see everybody's. hugs.

The Bing's said...

she is just getting soooo big!! what a cutie pie!!! I agree with Reta, I need a spa day too, I wishd you lived here because I'd come and visit you!!!!!

Gillian said...

She is so adorable! your spa room looks great and those pens are so cute! I want one!!!!!

Sharee said...

I didn't know you did massages and stuff! Good for you! You will love having your own business! You can work as much or as little as you want!