Becca and I love Daddy being in school, he gets to spend more time with us, isnt all stressed out cause he hates his job, gets his weekends off...but what we dont love it, the sickness!! Since he's been in school, he's had 3 colds! And lucky us, he brings then home!
Poor Becca is the sickest she's been. Its so sad! I took her to the doctor yesterday, and my normally happy, smiley baby, just gave the nurse a sad, help me face. And when she asked us what was wrong, Becca started gurgling, trying to tell her, it was so cute, and sad at the same time. With Becca being sick, i've realized that I dont enjoy mucus!lol. It so grosses me out!! I know that being a mom, i'll have to get used to it, but it seriously makes me gag! lol Especially when im breastfeed, and she sneezes! yuck!
Anyhow, we're not up to much here, just staying in bed getting better.
And since I couldnt do a post without a pic, here's one from earlier in the week, Becca giving me her give me food face.
6 comments:
aww sick babies are so sad! Use a humidifer and we let Shelley sleep in her car seat...being upright helps with the mucus. You can also get the saline drops for her nose
she's adorable. I hope you guys get better soon!
awww don't you hate being sick, I don't like mucus either and don't have my own child but I have 6-7 each week in nursery and usually someone has a runny nose! Hope everyone is feeling better and thanks for the cute valentine I just got in my in-box, toooo cute!
Agreed with the mucus...it only gets worse as they get older so be prepared!! Hope you're all feeling better soon!!
Ariel,she is seriously gorgeous! I hope you all feel better soon.
I love your new blog header!!
Post a Comment