Just a heads up, im at Norms brothers place, so no pics in this post!
So we're almost better now..thankfully! This was the worst cold!! All 3 of us have had it, and its been no fun! But we're in Calgary now for the rest of the week, so hopefully we'll be able to finally have some spring break fun!
Almost 2 weeks ago now I took my car in for an oil change, and the guy told me that I really needed new tires. I had no idea! But they were so bad that the wire was showing through! He said he was amazed that they hadnt blown. So I went to Walmart, and they didnt have any to fit my car! So I got the guy to order them in. He said he would call me as soon as they came in, and that it would take about 2 buisness days. So 4 days later, Norm went in, and they still didnt have them. So on Monday, he called to see if they came in yet, and the guy was like oh yea they're here, come on in. Norm told the guy that he was leaving, and would be there in an hour.
So an hour later, I get an angry call from my husband, telling me that within the hour, they sold our tires! He was soooo not impressed! He was sick, and had just driven an hour on tires that could blow any min. So he told them they better fix it fast! and that he wasnt paying full price. So they found some more, and only charged us 160 instead of 300. It pays off to have an assertive husband..lol.
Anyhow, thats my rant for the day..lol. Norms promised me some hot dates this week! So i'll be sure to let you all know how that goes!
3 comments:
Way to go Norm!
wow... that's craziness I would have been sooooo mad too... I can't believe they sold your tires... awesome for norm for sticking up and getting new tires!!!!
Brutal!!!
Post a Comment