Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman I know!!
(She's gonna hate me for putting this pic up, but I dont care ha ha You're beautiful mom! Just be glad I didnt put one of you in a bathing suit, cause I have one of those too:p)
I seriously have the best mom, hands down!
I dont think I blogged about her birthday last year, so i'll start with a few pics from that day.
Here she is with her yummy cake I made, double chocolate cheese cake.
Here's the youngest looking 50 year old with all her kids. Too bad they wouldnt all smile lol
And here's the youngest looking grandma with her favourite grandchild!:)
So in honour of her 51st birthday, ya I know she doesnt look it , im gonna tell you 51 facts/things I love about my mom:)
1. She is super artistic
2. She has devoted her life to her children.
3. She is a really good cook
4. She plants and harvests her own garden
5. She is an amazing photographer
6. She was a single mom for 2 years with me, I donno how she did it!
7.She has 5 children
8. She has 4 cats and a dog
9. She loves animals so much that she takes care of a cat that cant even walk.
10. She plays piano
11.She is a great listener
12.She'll do anything to help people out
13. She is really good at baking.
14. She has 2 sisters
15. She volunteers every week at the school library
16. She encourages her kids to be themselves
17. She's a trekkie
18. She puts others before herself
19. She puts up with me calling her multiple times a day
20. She is an amazing grandmother
21. She is a good singer
22. She used to sail
23. She has a strong testimony
24. She was there when my daughter was born
25. She has green eyes
26. She made me late for my own wedding lol
27. She was my model for my esthetic exam, and put up with me waxing her underarms.
28. She loves ice cream
29. She is super caring
30. She's been married for 22 years.
31. She is taking a photography course
32. She locks her keys in the car a lot lol
33. She went to NSCAD before she had me
34. She was always there when I got home from school
35. She gives great advice
36. She loves her family
37.She doesnt wear much makeup, and is still beautiful
38. She got the employee of the year award when she worked at McDonalds
39. She can be shy
40.She didnt have her first pedicure until I went esthetic school
41. She goes for a morning walk almost everyday
42. She eats healthy
43. She is always on the go taking her kids somewhere
44. She has lots of patience
45. She painted her basement lots of bright colours
46. She has a red couch
47. She joined the church through missionaries knocking on her door
48. She likes the sound of waves
49. She hates flying
50. She's addicted to hot chocolate
51. She's the best mom ever!
Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you have a great day, even without us there;)


5 comments:
So, it makes sense to me that your Mom would be around the 50 mark, seeing as she has a grand kid and all but seriously.. she doesn't look a day past 40! She looks great. Happy Birthday to Momma E :)
She looks awesome for 51.......hope that she had a great birthday. What a sweet post!!!
This is a terrific idea! How nice of you! My mom's bday is coming up... I should prob do something like this...
What a great tribute to your Mom - she is all of those things. You have a lovely way of capturing it all!!
Auntie Val
your mother certainly is an amazing person Ariel,she has 5 wonderfull children to prove it.plus she is a great sisterinlaw.
Post a Comment