We had a pretty good Easter. It was a fun one with Becca. She was way excited to go looking for all her eggs:)
I left Becca's Easter shopping till the day before. There was seriously just one isle of Easter stuff left at walmart lol No baskets left, so I had to go with a bucket instead. Becca's had a thing for Dora lately.
Excited to see her treats.
She loves her new softy bunny.
Found one!
This is my serious bunny face lol
It was so nice out here yesterday! At like 11 in the morning it was already 15!
Since we dont have church till 1, we took Becca out to the playground, to tire her out so she'd nap before church:)
After church I got Norm to take some pics of Becca and I.
I'm hoping these will be the last pics of me pregnant, ever! lol
Becca wasnt excited about getting her pic taken.
40 weeks!
I love this pic lol
Cheese!
To end our day we went to Norms brothers place for supper.
After supper their 2 girls were having a bath before bed.
I guess Becca felt left out (plus she loves baths!)
I have my doctors appointment today!
I had contractions last night, 5 mins apart for 45 mins, then of course they stopped!
Im just hoping that since im over my due date now, that they'll do something!
Wish me luck!














1 comment:
I have a few comments to make
1) I wouldn't want to be pregnant ever again if I were you due to the sole fact of feeling nauseous every morning. Yesterday did me in. I hope I tolerate pregnancy well..
2) You give me hope for Calgary. The picture my cousin posted of snow a week or so ago kind of made me want to cry haha
3) Becca is priceless. At least you won't have to worry about her skinny dipping ever? hahah
Post a Comment