Well the last few weeks have been pretty uneventful. I've just been waiting for this baby to decide to make her appearance, with no luck!
I think knowing that im already almost 4cms dilated is making the waiting so much worse!
I've had sooo much false labour, which is just plain mean!
My results from my ultrasound came back fine. They estimated my baby at 5lbs 3 ounces.
She's dropped this last week, and im happy to be able to breath again! But hating the constant pressure.
I had my membranes stripped on Monday, holy painful!!! And it didnt work! The doctor said the baby's head was right there, and baby girl was not happy about the doctor being in her space. She kept kicking like crazy!
Here I am at 37 weeks.
Here I am at 38 weeks..I was hoping this would be my last prego pic.
Becca is excited about the new baby. She comes up to my tummy a lot and says "hi baby". She still likes to pull up my shirt and give the baby zurberts. And the latest thing she does is pull up her shirt and says "where's baby?" then touches her belly button to mine lol
I know she's gonna look so huge when this baby is born!
Here's some pics i've taken of her the last few weeks...
Bedhead:)
Playing Football with Daddy
Ice Cream at Montanas
I took her to the playground, and all she wanted to do was play in the gravel lol
My sister in law threw me a baby shower last Saturday.
It was great! So many of my friends and family came!
My mother in law made this beautiful blessing dress for baby girl!! I'll have to take a better picture of it, its amazing!
Yesterday was Norms birthday, so I had a few of our friends over Saturday night for a little get together. It was a great time! I find now that most of us have kids, its harder to get together a lot.
All Norm wanted for his birthday was his baby girl. He thought it would be sweet to share a birthday with her. Well he didnt get his wish. Instead we got a call at 7am that his sister was in labour, and in the hospital. So instead of his baby, he got a niece on his birthday. At least this way, maybe his family will remember his birthday lol
Mayley Monica Bullock was born at 1:15 pm yesterday. She was only 5 pounds, 11 ounces, and 19 inches long. I only have a few pics that my other sister in law took. She looks so tiny! I cant wait to meet her.
Maybe my baby was just waiting for her cousin to be born first, since she was due first:)
Hopefully my next update will be a baby one:)








No comments:
Post a Comment