When mom was here, on Norms day off we took a day trip up to Banff. Mom had never been, and Norm and I hadnt been (beside once for my cousins concert) since our first date.
It was nice to have my mom there to take pics too!
This next pic is the same place that Norm and I had a picture taken on our first date over 4 years ago. Crazy how much changed in 4 years lol
Becca and Norm decided to do some rock climbing
Beccas first time being up close to a horse
We had a lot of fun in Banff. We did a little hike by the falls, and after that did all the shops up and down main street. I got some stuff from Rocky Mountain Soap Factory. Its so good!! And I just found out that they have a new store at the mall closest to me, this could be dangerous lol




1 comment:
so cute! I love your family picture. I miss you guys! When are you coming to Cardston?
Post a Comment