On June 21st we went to see Meaghan Smith and her HusBand and the Ironwood Stage and Grill!
It was such a fun night!!
We dropped Becca off at Aunt D's and took Sara with us as she was being a fussy pants all day.
So Sara got to go to her first concert at 8 weeks old! She beats Becca who went to her first one at 9 months:)
I reserved our table about 2 months before the concert, and we had a table front and center!
I was the only one there with a child ( even though the place was child friendly, I called ahead) so I felt like maybe people were judging me for it lol I went to feed her right before Meaghan came on, and she had just finished her first song when I came back. I tried to quietly sneak back to my seat, but got spotted by Meaghan ha ha She said " oh my gosh Ariel! Everyone this is my friend Ariel, she just had a baby!" After that I didnt feel bad about having Sara there:)
Sara loved the music and just stared at the stage the whole time.
Meaghan was amazing! I hadnt seen her in concert since back when she started out doing small gigs in Halifax.
I loved hearing all the stories about each song too!
Here's the group of us:)
Sara's first pic with a Juno award winning artist!
No comments:
Post a Comment