Norm's Dad also Norm, turned 60 on July 8th.
We celebrated as a family on the 10th.
Wendy was away running a race Saturday, so asked me if I could make cupcakes for it, of course I said yes!
I love baking!
I decided on a Pina Colata Cupcake, since his dad loves pineapple, and a S'more Cupcake, cause it was summer and I wanted to try the recipe! They turned out great! and were a big hit!
The smore one had melted mashmellows in the middle too, so yummy!
Here's my girls dressed up for church and the party..so hard to get a good pic of the 2 of them..someone is always on the move..cough cough..Becca!
Here's a pic of the birthday boy and Wendy singing..The pic of the boys in the pic, is what we gave him for his birthday:)
Here's Sara with her cousin Mayley
"ummm..mom? she has my hand!"
Their cute baby feet!
And..finally...here's a pic of the whole family..minus Diana's husband George.


No comments:
Post a Comment