The last month has gone so fast, its been a total blur for me.
Some highlights of it were...
Valentines Day!
Norm and I went out the Saturday night before to celebrate. His brother came over to watch Becca.
We went to Jack Astors for supper, and then to the cheap theatres to see Megamind. It was a cute movie.
Its funny we went out to get away from kids, and there were tons of kids at both places lol
Here's some pics of Becca colouring some valentines, it was so cute!
She concentrated so hard, and it kept her busy for a good hour!
"too much colouring, need to stretch"
Becca wore a cute valentines day outfit, but refused to look at the camera lol
For our valentines gifts to each other we got each other iphone 4's. We needed to upgrade anyhow, so it was perfect timing.
Another highlight of the month was that we were able to pay off both our credit cards!!
It was such a good feeling! I cant wait until we're totally debt free! Someday:)
We also no longer own a house!
I never thought that would be something that i'd be excited about, but its such a relief.
It was no fun paying for a house we weren't living in.
Our renters bailed on us back in October, just giving us 9 days notice before they moved out!
I went out there to tell them that they were responsible for paying rent for the rest of their lease, or to find a sub-letter.
I guess they weren't happy with that, cause they trashed our place, moved out, and changed all their contact info.
So we tried to sell it for a few months,as a fixer upper and nothing. We considered all our options and finally decided that the only thing to do was to foreclose on the house. It wasn't something I wanted to do, but it was our last choice. We couldn't afford to keep paying $1300 a month, plus rent and everything else.
The super amazing good news is that after contacting our mortgage company, they gave us the option to just sign over our house to them, and not go through with foreclosure!
So last week we signed our house over, and its done!
I have no reason what so ever to ever visit Vulcan again!! lol
Becca discovered her love of ripping up toilet paper this month lol
She kept smiling and helped me clean it up, so I cant complain lol
I think thats all the major things that have happened
So here's a few pics of my cutie today after church.
"Cheese!"
Just sitting here looking innocent.
Model Shot.








No comments:
Post a Comment