Monday, February 28, 2011

Pregnancy Update.

Well i'm 32 weeks now! Its crazy how fast the time has gone!
 I know the next 8 weeks will go super slow though, especially since I'm ready to have this baby out already! lol Im just not one of those women who just loves being pregnant!
I always thought i'd be sad when I was pregnant for the last time..but nope:)lol

At my last appointment, my blood work came back, and turns out I have dangerously low iron. That explains why im so tired and have no energy all the time. I thought it was just cause im chasing around a toddler. So now im on iron pills, but they're making me sick, so I cant win! lol

So far this pregnancy i've gained 15lbs, I donno where I was at this point with Becca, but the doctor says thats good. I was able to gain the weight I had to over Christmas, and a bit more, so that kept my doctor happy lol

Also at my last appointment, when the doctor was checking the babys heart rate it suddenly dropped to 80 from 140, so she sent me right to the hospital. After over 3 hours there of being monitored they decided everything is fine and sent me home. It was no fun being in a room next to a lady in labour for 3 hours! I am not looking forward to giving birth again!! lol
I've also been having painful contractions off and on already. The doctor says they're just braxton hicks. I dont remember them hurting this bad with Becca.

So thats about it when it comes to baby. 
Im slowly starting to get things ready for her.
I just need to get a dresser and I can start washing all the little clothes. I cant believe Becca was that small once!
Becca seems to be excited about her sister. When you ask her where the baby is, she points to my belly, and sometimes if you say give your baby sister kisses, she'll kiss my belly.

Here's a pic at 31 weeks, 4 days. 
I kinda feel bad that I dont have as many prego pics this time.

No comments: